R a j m o h a n >>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ooh ooh! Won the MeeboMe contest!!

Ooh Ooh....

Im a great fan of meebo and now on its 1st birthday (2mrw) , I've won a prize for their first meebo-contest.

Whats's the prize??? (eh eh eh its a T-shirt, infact this is goin to be my second meebo T-Shirt - first one I got for being one of the translators of meebo in Tamil)

That looks cool na!! u know? I got nearly 5 congrats messages through the widget placed in this blog. Ah!! atlast people visited my blog with meebo's advertisement. (^_^)

By the time I ws keying these, i got one more guest visiting my blog. Luv u meebo!!

So thats t 4 now, wl keep posting... do watch me out!!

;) RajMohan

5 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats man

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

panni kuty

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent man.. Keep up the good work!

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

~Fellow Meebo user.

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoy, Raj! I stuck up behind the corporate (firewall) n/w. Is there anyway I can hack into the system, at least to have my gmail and other services like Meebo popping around.

Yo, Geeky! solly thola da!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home